February 22, 2007
I’ve been dealing with a rodent problem this week at my house. I didn’t even know I had a rodent problem until I hauled my computer into the shop on Monday.
The cursor was no longer functioning properly on screen, (which caused me to cursor several times as I tried to figure out what was wrong). We found out that my utilities folder had magically disappeared… which is really pretty weird… and also that my Logitech Scroll Mouse had fritzed out… darn rodents…
The tech asked me when I last did regular maintenance on my computer. I said… uhm, never. He reinstalled the operating system to correct the utility folder situation and I tossed the LogiTech Scroll Mouse in the trash. The cool thing about the reinstall is that I was running on the older “Panther” system but he put in the newer “Tiger” system for me… HOO HOO!
Unfortunately, now I’m spending most of my time playing with those little Tiger Widgets instead of working.